When the stress of a wedding becomes too much, some couples dream of flying away to Bali and eloping…
..and why not?! Bali is a beautiful place with wonderful people and amazing resorts.
But just because you are moving the reception does not mean you still can’t take your DJ with you! 😉
The request to do Bali weddings is so large that Komodo Music has specifically made up DJ packages for couples on any budget.
Imagine…all the benefits of using an Australian DJ inculding:
- Can be your MC,
- Will play your kind of music as well as give you access to our Online Music Library
- Who you get to meet,
- Will still have all the equipment and lighting
- PLUS you can liaise without a time difference or language barrier.
We have 3 packages for those who are interested: Flying Solo, Jet Plane, & Pina Colata (Escape)
Flying Solo Package:
This package is where you are responsible for the DJ’s Flights, accommodation and transfers. This package is ideal for the bargain hunter who has the connections to get “everything” cheap. We provide the tunes and equipment, you provide everything else.
Jet Plane Package:
Your only responsibility is for the DJ’s accommodation. All flights and transfers are Komodo Music’s responsibility. Providing we have a bed to sleep in, we’re happy
Pina Colata (Escape) Package:
A completely inclusive package where everything is covered by Komodo Music (Flights, Transfers, Accommodation) You just need to sit back and relax
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please contact us for more information!
(Prices correct from January 2016)
- If choosing the “Pina Colata Package”, you must book with Komodo Music a minimum of 8 months prior to your event to ensure a hotel can be found for the DJ.
- All accommodation when choosing the “Flying Solo” or “Jet Plane” package must be a minimum of 4 stars
- The DJ must arrive in Bali a minimum of 24 hours prior to your event and must stay a minimum of 12 hours after your event. (This is to ensure the DJ has enough time to pick up and return all equipment) With recent incidences from Ash Clouds, it is recommended to go even earlier- call to discuss
- Any extra costs incurred by the hotel or resort for having a DJ are the client’s responsibility. We suggest you find out if any restrictions or costs may apply prior to booking.
- The Bali packages are valid for the areas of Depansar, Kuta, Nusa Dua, and surrounding areas. If going further, please call to discuss any extra travel fees that may be involved
(Photo courtesy of “bali-travel-life.com”)